TAB Hybrid Inverter 1P
TAB Single Phase hybrid inverter is suitable for residential and light commercial use, maximizing self-consumption rate of solar energy and increasing your energy impendence. During the day, the PV system generates electricity which will be provided to the loads initially. Then, the excess energy will charge the battery via Inverter. Finally, the stored energy can be released when the loads require it. equipped with RS485/CAN port for battery communication.
- Self-consumption and feed-in to the grid.
- Auto restart while AC is recovering.
- Programmable supply priority for battery or grid.
- Programmable multiple operation modes: On grid, off grid and UPS.
- Configurable battery charging current/voltage based on applications by LCD setting.
- Configurable AC/Solar/Generator Charger priority by LCD setting.
- Compatible with mains voltage or generator power.
- Overload/over temperature/short circuit protection.
- Smart battery charger design for optimized battery performance.
- With limit function, prevent excess power overflow to the grid.
- Supporting WIFI monitoring and build-in 2 strings of MPP trackers
- Smart settable three stages MPPT charging for optimized battery performance.
- Time of use function.
- Smart Load Function.
|Inverter type||TAB Hybrid Inverter 1P 3.6kW||TAB Hybrid Inverter 1P 5kW||TAB Hybrid Inverter 1P 6kW|
|Battery Type||Lead-acid or Li-ion||Lead-acid or Li-ion||Lead-acid or Li-ion|
|Battery Voltage Range||40~60V||40~60V||40~60V|
|Max charging/discharging current||90A||120A||135A|
|Max PV Input Power||4680W||6500W||7800W|
|PV Voltage||370V (125V-500V)||370V (125V-500V)||370V (125V-500V)|
|AC Output Power||3600W||5000W||6000W|
|Dimensions (W x L x H, mm)||330 x 232 x 580||330 x 232 x 580||330 x 232 x 580|