1. Consumer Laws
If you acquire the Product from an Authorised Reseller within the Territory and the Consumer Law applies, the Product comes with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Territory laws. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The benefits provided by this warranty are in addition to all other rights and remedies in respect of the Product which You have under the Consumer Law or any other law that cannot be excluded.
2. Product Warranty and Conditions
Applies to the following products only:
TAB Hybrid Inverter 1P 3.6kW = SUN-3.6K-SG03LP1-EU
TAB Hybrid Inverter 1P 5kW = SUN-5K-SG03LP1-EU
TAB Hybrid Inverter 1P 6kW = SUN-6K-SG03LP1-EU
TAB Hybrid Inverter 3P 5kW = SUN-5K-SG04LP3-EU
TAB Hybrid Inverter 3P 6kW = SUN-6K-SG04LP3-EU
TAB Hybrid Inverter 3P 8kW = SUN-8K-SG04LP3-EU
TAB Hybrid Inverter 3P 10kW = SUN-10K-SG04LP3-EU
TAB Hybrid Inverter 3P 12kW = SUN-12K-SG04LP3-EU
The warranty period is either 5 or 10 years from the date of invoice. The warranty period commences at the latest 6 months after the manufactured date. The warranty period is dependent on the distributor contract with TAB d.d., so please contact the distributor about the warranty period.
This warranty covers all and any defects of design, components, and manufacturing.
This Limited Product Warranty does not cover defects or damage resulting from:
- damages incurred as a result of the incorrect installation or use of the equipment with regards to the user manual provided by TAB,
- failure by the Customer to install and operate the Covered Product in accordance with the TAB product specifications,
- the Covered Product being used other than for its normal and customary manner,
- unauthorized disassembly, repair, alteration, or modifications,
- misuse, abuse, intentional damage, negligence, or accidental damage,
- improper testing, operation, maintenance, or installation including without limitation:
- failure to meet the system requirements provided in writing for a safe operating environment or external electric parameters,
- failure to operate the Covered Products in compliance with the operation manual and/or user guides of the Covered Products,
- relocation and installation of the system other than in compliance with TAB’s requirements,
- damage due to use of incorrect voltage,
- directly caused by problems in system infrastructure,
- improper storage, shipping, handling or usage of the Covered Products
- force majeure events,
- breaking the products seal label,
- incorrect installation or commissioning,
- insufficient ventilation of the device.
If the Product becomes defective during the valid TAB d.d. warranty period, the Product will be repaired in the period of 30 days from the date when the claim was submitted to the distributor. This period can be prolonged if needed for reparation of the Product but no longer than an additional 15 days.
The Product Warranty and Conditions are valid in the Territory where the Product was sold. The warranty does not exclude the consumer’s rights arising from the mandatory guarantee of conformity of the goods.
After replacement, the remainder of the warranty entitlement will be transferred to the replacement device. In this case, you will not receive a new certificates since your entitlement is documented at TAB d.d.
Excessiveness in the meaning above exists in particular if the cost of the measures for TAB d.d. would be unreasonable.
In view of the value that the device would have without the defect:
- the significance of the defect will be considered, and
- after consideration of alternative work ground possibilities that
- TAB d.d. customers could revert to without significant
To make a claim, please contact your local distributor.