TAB AGM STOP&GO AUTOMOTIVE BATTERIES
TAB AGM Stop&Go batteries are Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) batteries intended for use in vehicles with enhanced level Start/Stop function with break energy recuperation. VRLA AGM automotive battery is improved lead acid battery to its maximum performance.
The battery cells are closed by a pressure relief valve and electrolyte is immobilized in Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM). Plate stacks are kept in the cells under pressure.
The advanced construction of battery leads to improved performance in:
- Very low water consumption due to internal oxygen recombination.
- Preventing active material shedding boast more than three times as much cyclic capability as standard batteries and can be more discharged without any loss of functionality.
- Increased cranking power due to better utilization of cell volume by more than 30 %.
- High rate charge acceptance for recovering energy more quickly during driving phase.
- Both side pasting of plates provides better corrosion resistance providing a longer life time.
- No acid stratification like in flooded cells.
- Explosive safe - minimum explosive gasses are produced.
- Vibration resistance.
- No acid leakage in case of crash.
|Art. No.||DIN Marking||Short Code||Ah (C20)||Box Type||EN (A)||LxWxH (mm)||BHD||Layout||Weight (kg)||PCS/pallet (EUR/CNT)||Remarks*||TDS|
|213060||L2 AGM||AG60||60||L2||680||242x175x190||B13||0||17.9||63/90||AGM, H||TDS|
|213070||L3 AGM||AG70||70||L3||760||278x175x190||B13||0||20.5||51/80||AGM, H||TDS|
|213080||L4 AGM||AG80||80||L4||800||315x175x190||B13||0||23.2||42/60||AGM, H||TDS|
|213090||L5 AGM||AG95||95||L5||850||353x175x190||B13||0||26.0||36/60||AGM, H||TDS|
|213105||L6 AGM||AG105||105||L6||950||394x175x190||B13||0||29.2||36/60||AGM, H||TDS|
Remarks: A - Pole Adapter, AGM - Absorbed Glass Mat, DP - Dual Poles, EMS - Electrolyte Mixing System, H - Handle, HD - Heavy Duty, JIS - Japanese Poles, K - Kamina, KH - Kamina Handle, M - Lawn Mower Battery, ME - Magic Eye, P - Post Poles, S - Stud Poles, SMF - Maintenance Free = Sealed