TAB AGM STOP&GO AUTOMOTIVE BATTERIES
TAB AGM Stop&Go batteries are Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) batteries intended for use in vehicles with enhanced level Start/Stop function with break energy recuperation. VRLA AGM automotive battery is improved lead acid battery to its maximum performance.
The battery cells are closed by a pressure relief valve and electrolyte is immobilized in Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM). Plate stacks are kept in the cells under pressure.
- Very low water consumption due to internal oxygen recombination.
- Preventing active material shedding boast more than three times as much cyclic capability as standard batteries and can be more discharged without any loss of functionality.
- Increased cranking power due to better utilization of cell volume by more than 30 %.
- High rate charge acceptance for recovering energy more quickly during driving phase.
- Both side pasting of plates provides better corrosion resistance providing a longer life time.
- No acid stratification like in flooded cells.
- Explosive safe - minimum explosive gasses are produced.
- Vibration resistance.
- No acid leakage in case of crash.
|Art. No.||DIN Marking||Short Code||Ah (C20)||Box Type||EN (A)||LxWxH (mm)||BHD||Layout||Weight (kg)||PCS/pallet (EUR/CNT)||Remarks*||TDS|
|213060||L2 AGM||AG60||60||L2||680||242x175x190||B13||0||17.9||63/90||AGM, H||TDS|
|213070||L3 AGM||AG70||70||L3||760||278x175x190||B13||0||20.5||51/80||AGM, H||TDS|
|213080||L4 AGM||AG80||80||L4||800||315x175x190||B13||0||23.2||42/60||AGM, H||TDS|
|213090||L5 AGM||AG95||95||L5||850||353x175x190||B13||0||26.0||36/60||AGM, H||TDS|
|213105||L6 AGM||AG105||105||L6||950||394x175x190||B13||0||29.2||36/60||AGM, H||TDS|
Remarks: A - Pole Adapter, AGM - Absorbed Glass Mat, DP - Dual Poles, EMS - Electrolyte Mixing System, H - Handle, HD - Heavy Duty, JIS - Japanese Poles, K - Kamina, KH - Kamina Handle, M - Lawn Mower Battery, ME - Magic Eye, P - Post Poles, S - Stud Poles, SMF - Maintenance Free = Sealed