THE POWER OF SQUARE – ADVANCED BATTERY SOLUTION
TAB POWER SQUARE batteries are designed to deliver more power and longer run time comparing to conventional lead-acid batteries and are perfect choice to meet the needs of heavy-duty applications.
Square positive tubular plate design allows more active material surface area to be exposed to electrolyte with higher specific gravity which leads to increased power and prolonged run time of the battery compared to conventional lead-acid batteries with round tube design.
Longer run time on each battery charge means fewer battery charge required and fewer needs of spare batteries.
Advantages of TAB POWER SQUARE batteries:
- Suitable for heavy-duty applications.
- Increased capacity in standard cell design/volume.
- More active material on positive plates.
- More power due to bigger plate surface compared to standard round tube design.
- More positive active material surface area exposed to electrolyte with higher specific gravity.
- Plates can sustain higher levels of voltage troughout the discharge cycle.
- Higher robustness of the plates.
- Prolonged run time of the forklift within one cycle – fewer spare batteries needed.
- Special chargers equipped with faster customized charging profiles allow also opportunity charging.
- Prolonged cycle life based on robust plate construction.
TAB TRACTION PsQ
|140 Ah [h1=570, h2=593 mm | length=198 mm]|
|Type||C5||mm||kg||2 PSQ 280||280||47||15.5||3 PSQ 420||420||65||21.9||4 PSQ 560||560||83||28.4||5 PSQ 700||700||101||35||6 PSQ 840||840||119||41.5||7 PSQ 980||980||137||48.1||8 PSQ 1120||1120||155||54.6||9 PSQ 1260*||1260||173||61.6||10 PSQ 1400*||1400||191||68.1||12 PSQ 1680*||1680||227||81.2|
|170 Ah [h1=720, h2=743 mm | length=198 mm]|
|2 PSQ 340||340||47||22.4||3 PSQ 510||510||65||27.4||4 PSQ 680||680||83||35.1||5 PSQ 850||850||101||43.1||6 PSQ 1020||1020||119||51.2||7 PSQ 1190||1190||137||59.4||8 PSQ 1360||1360||155||67.5||9 PSQ 1530*||1530||173||76.4||10 PSQ 1700*||1700||191||84.5||12 PSQ 2040*||2040||227||100.8|
Electrolyte density at 30 °C: 1,31 ± 0,01 kg/l. Weight tolerance is ± 5 %. Cells from 9 to 12 PSQ types are available with 4 poles. Cells available only with 4 poles are signed with *.