- On July 21, 2023
Advanced commercial vehicle market is increasing the demand for electric power. New vehicle comfort and safety features demand ever more energy. Frequent and irregular stops necessitates a power source with sufficient starting power reserve and one which can charge in a very short time. Our Stop & Go EFB TRUCK batteries are designed to reliably provide this energy.
Our unique cell design provides vertical agitation of the electrolyte, which improves the overall efficiency of the active material. To the well-known HD (Heavy Duty) design, where the plate stacks are fixed at the bottom, we have added VTL (Vibration Top Locking) elements. This locks every component of the cell regardless of the direction and profile of vibration, improving vibration resistance of the battery.
- EMS – Electrolyte Mixing System
- Excellent vibration resistance (V4) thanks to HD-VTL design
- Increased capacity
- Increased energy during stops
- New positive active mass composition delivers greater resistance to deep cycling
- Improved dynamic charge acceptance
- New separators
- Ability to operate in partial state of charge
- Longer battery life